Test: Wednesday, Dec. 12. Homework assignments due at start of class. Don't bother copying answers from the text.
Survey Projects: Due Fri, Dec. 14 at start of class.
Note: For extra help, you can watch Mr. Lee's videos on this chapter here. (Skip 9.1)
Day 1: Potential Problems in Data Collection (9.2) Assignment: Sec 9.2, p. 435 #3, 5-7, 10, 12, 13.
Day 2: Census vs. Sample notes (9.3). Homework: Have your 5 survey questions ready for next class.
Day 3: Sampling Techniques (9.4): notes and assignment.
Survey project booklet is here.
You must send or give me your survey by Monday!
Day 4: Review Day Assignment.
Day 5: Survey day.
Day 6: Computer lab day: make graphs of your results
Day 7: Wed, Dec. 12: test.
Coding Activity: Knowing how to program is a useful skill in today's AI-technology-filled world.
- Check here to see how computer programmers are in demand!
- Salaries of programmers are here.
- Microbits coding site is here.
Do: - Dice tutorial
- Rock, Paper, Scissors tutorial
- Keep coding! You can make a snowglobe (start on p. 3 here) or any of the other tutorials.
- Complete the Reflection sheet.